How to Get Candid Poses
Officially the easiest (and most fun) way to do an engagement session for the wedding photographers who value capturing authentic emotion and candid poses! Candid gets the cutest interactions between your couples naturally. No more awkwardness. No more prompt memorization. The game uses a combination of prompting and role-playing which will get your couples loose, cracking up, and being real with each other in ways that are hard to manufacture through coaching and normal prompting. If you’ve been on the other side of the camera, you know that it can be stressful, awkward, and intimidating. The cards take a session from that to the best date ever. Basically it’s a strategy that will change your work forever PLUS a mini-posing workshop at a fraction of the price. Now you can worry less about creating the moment so you can focus on capturing it well!
- The Game (20+ Fun Cards, 20+ Romantic Cards)
- Examples Of Each Card Being Used
- Video: How To Use & Get The Best Photos
- How To Add Candid To Your Workflow
- Secrets + Tips To Give Your Clients The Best Experience
No More Winging It // The Full Candid Strategy
Looking for the perfect candid pose to put your clients in? Want to get Candid engagement and wedding photos every single time? You can’t just book clients, show up, and hope it will happen. You need a strategy that works every time, for different kinds of people, no matter their comfort level. A strategy that informs both you, your clients, and helps you provide a customized experience that brings out your clients’ real personalities. Our strategy is easy and works every time! How to pose couples:
- Music // The secret to helping your clients relax is music! Get our playlists for free on our education page!
- Questionnaires // Providing your clients with authentic and meaningful photos starts with you getting to know them and giving them the info they need to nail their session. If you know who they are, what they’re like, and what they want from their session, you have the framework for providing them with meaningful photos. This guide helps you inform your clients and equips you with the questions to ask in a wedding photography questionnaire!
- Candid // The best way to get those perfect candid poses … is not pose them at all. A successful session rests solely on your ability to get your clients to relax and interact with each other. Movement. Real laughter. Intimate sweet moments. You need a strategy for helping your clients get there. We created a game and strategy that does that seamlessly!
(Not every client is the same, so we’ll show you how to build a unique session using the cards!)